It’s time to kick those creative brains into gear as we launch our second building competition for the year, “It Came From Outer Space!”
What was it? What did it look like? What did it eat? Does it have lasers? Did it crash? Did it come here to abduct our cows? Is it from Uranus?
Just like last time, the competition will run over two months, from May 1st 2021 till June 30 2021. Entrants will have a maximum footprint of 32×32 to work with (a little bit of overhang is fine) and all entries must conform with the PerthLUG community guidelines.
All entries must be received by no later than midnight, June 30 2021. Winner will be announced no later that July 15 2021.
Entries can be emailed to: email@example.com
Once again, thanks to The LEGO Group, there will be a first prize awarded to the best entry. That lucky person will take away the fantastic 10270 Creator Expert Bookshop!
• 32×32 maximum baseplate size
• No excessive overhang
• Entries must conform to the PerthLUG community guidelines
• Competition is open to all Perth (and surrounds!) residents who are members at the time of this announcement.
• Entries must be submitted no later than June 30
• Entries must be original content
• Entries must not use IP minfigures or designs (no Star Wars for example!) BUT we will allow non IP minifigures in your builds.